make me up
I am and have never been a big fan of make-up, don’t get me wrong I would never go to work without make-up to work etc but I don’t like to spend more then maximum 10 min doing it. I am more in to get the make-up making me look fresh rather then to change me. A prof of that is that a few of my colleagues didn’t think I was actually wearing makeup (?!).
Anyway I have been shopping more make-up then normal lately but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I am surrended by mirrors and strong light at work (not always so flattering) and that it’s hard to get the fresh sun touched skin here in London (you have to fake it here).
So this is my favorites right now!
1. Shu Uemura blush/ Soft peach 530 KLICK!
2. Shu Uemura powder/ Light amber 375 KLICK!
3. YSL Touche Éclat/ 1 luminous radiance KLICK!
4. Clarins/ Beauty flash balm KLICK!
5. Nars Highlighting blush/ Albatross luminous glow KLICK!
6. Vichy Idealia BB cream/Light KLICK!